lunes, 8 de julio de 2019

Evaluation of My Blogging Experience

The blog in general in my opinion was a very interesting experience , at the beginning for me it was too difficult because I didn´t remember the subject. In the past I was in an English course and I graduated, but with time I forgot how to speak English with fluency.

English is very important for me because it is necessary for my life and work. With the University and all the subjects I considered that writing the blog needed a lot of time, but while I wrote the blog I understood that practicing writing is very important. The blog helped me practice my vocabulary and fluency in English. 

I think that my writing has progressed, now I can write with more fluency and the experience with the blog was very educational, and my vocabulary increased. In the future I would like to  continue practicing and with more frequency than what I wrote on the posts, because in my opinion the practice is everything. 

I would like to write about our experiences in life or in the university, but all I wrote on the blog I liked a lot, I liked all the topics that I had to write about in the semester.

I would like to say that the whole experience of writing on the blog helped me a lot despite the complications that caused me not having much time with the university.


Resultado de imagen de blog

7 comentarios:

  1. It was a very useful experience for me too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't remember how to write correctly in english too, but this blogs have helped me to improve that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I enjoyed reading your blogs, they were very entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know that you haven't read my blogs but I dont care haha, I like your comments.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In general your blogs are good, I enjoyed read it.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Writing blogs is very useful and I enjoyed reading all the blogs and comments.

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...