martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

New zealand to world

Hello everybody, I´m here again to talk about all my dreams and experiences. I will write about the place I would like to visit. Since I was a teen, my Mon always told me a lot of things about life. One of things was accomplish your dreams, so I believe in it, I think you can do all goals you´ve. 

My dream is to travel to New Zealand. It´s welfare state. The reason why I would visit it is because I like its location and relationship with another country. New Zealand is one of the most coveted tourist places of the world. The market economy is so good and it ensures low unemployment index. 

Resultado de imagen para nueva zelandaThere are a lot of things to learn about this country. When I was watching a series on Netflix, Outlander, I understood there are a lot of countries that I don´t know a lot about. So, in that moment, I was excited with idea of knowing all the world or travel at least to some country. New Zealand has a lot tourist places. Fiordland National Park is one of the most spectacular scenery in this country, and Bay of Islands, North Island is a place in were you can climb or take a cruise, because in this place there are a lot of Island with mountains very fascinating and delightful. 

I would like to visit all the tourist places and also I would like to do an English course in this country. But after that, when I had a dentistry degree, I would like to do my postdegree and if can be possible, to do my Doctorate too.  I´ll really like to live in New Zealand all my adulthood, but I don´t know what will become of me in the years. So I prefer don´t think a lot about my goals until it will comes true. 


So you don´t think a lot about your goals, just make it happen. 








6 comentarios:

  1. nice words !!! I will try to take your advice and I hope that you can make your dreams true, keep dreaming like that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that is a very beautiful place and I also would like to visit a lot of places for series on Netflix

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved the place, I will have to add it to the travel list

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you go to New Zealand, try to work exporting kiwis hahahah, everybody say that.Good luck with your dream <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't know a lot of New Zeland, but it seems interesting, maybe i should go there one day...

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...