lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

An expert in your Field

The person who I admire is Leonardo Da vinci, who was he? He was an Italian Polymath of the Renaissance whose areas of interest included invention, drawing, painting, sculpting, architecture, science, music, mathematics, engineering, literature, anatomy, geology, astronomy, botany, writing, history, cartography and he was widely considered one of the greatest painters of all time. 

There are a lot of things that Leonardo  accomplished, for example he started his studies of the anatomy of the human body under the apprenticeship of Andrea Del Verrocchio, who demanded that his students develop a deep knowledge of the subject. As an artist, he quickly became master of topographic anatomy, drawing many studies of muscles, tendons and other visible anatomical features.
 
I like a lot of things of Leonardo, the most important work that I love and I think is related to dentistry are his anatomy drawings, because those rudimentary pictures are an example of the human body. Personally I love the anatomy and the pictures of body made by Leonardo. They seem wonderful. 






Leonardo´s work is evidence that it is not necessary to have many instruments to investigate, because technology although it has helped us to develop as a society I believe that we have regressed thanks to it.

5 comentarios:

  1. wow! I didn't know that Leonardo had contributed so much to the anatomy, it's so interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't remember how important is Leonardo in this area. It is very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I laught a little because I didn't know that Leonardo Da vinci was related to Dentistry

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Da vinci was one exelent person in the science, but he born in one incorret moment

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I never thought Da Vinci was such an important contribution

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...