martes, 15 de octubre de 2019

POST GRADUATE STUDIES


I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get it. A year ago I wanted to be doctor but I had to move from Venezuela to Chile and all my plans change a little. When I did the PSU last year, I didn´t have the score that I needed. So, I decided change my way of thinking. This year I start all over, I decided to study Dentistry but I never forget my dream to be surgeon, so I would want to study a Master´s degree related to that.   

Resultado de imagen para oral and maxillofacial surgeonI would like to study Master´s degree about Oral and maxillofacial surgery. I know it, only the name sounds complicate but the more effort it demands, the more rewarded it is. I would like to study abroad. My Moher and I always thinking about that, I really want to study in Europe because the educational system is progressive compared to another place.

 Living in another country is complicate, not only I have to study also I must to work. The only good about it is that I could learn a lot about my experience job as a surgeon dentist.  I don’t know anything about which educational system there is in university, but I can say that I would like to learn in a blended system because it allow to do many things while you live there.

I really hope to get my goal, I know it won´t to be easy but there isn´t anything that without effort can´t come be true.

7 comentarios:

  1. I want to be a maxillofacial surgeon too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also wanted to be a doctor, it was very unfortunate that i didn't get a enough score, but still I'm very happy were I'm actually.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good luck!! I wish you could do it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was thinking about being a maxillofacial surgeon too. I hope you will reach your goal!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wants to be like me and that`s why you chose the same specialty

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Europe!!!, I would like to study there too.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i really like maxillofacial surgery is so interesting

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...