martes, 10 de septiembre de 2019

Venezuela´s Canarval

The best thing about the festivities were that I could have all my family with me, but the most special person was my brother because he has always been far away from me, so it was the best gift I could have. 


The Carnaval in Venezuela means everything, like in Brazil. The festivities are very eccentric and special because on that date there are vacations for five days. I know, it sounds amazing. In fact, it is or at least it was my best holiday ever when I was in Venezuela three years ago. The week before leaving Venezuela, it was carnaval, so, to my friends and I, it was very important that I enjoyed the festivities. I spent all the days with my family and friends. 

Resultado de imagen para carnavalIn carnaval you can do crazy things, in fact you can do whatever you want. I liked to spend all my time with my friends in a pool party, but in that holidays I did a lot of things, like partying, getting around the ‘Gran Sabana’, or meeting with my loved ones. 

Carnaval was five days before I had to leave my country to move to Chile, so it was my best festivities ever. In Venezuela everything is happiness. I´m sure if you traveled there during carnaval, you would have wonderful holidays. 


My festivities were a little bit crazy, because when I was 16 years old I didn´t have a lot responsibility, so my mom was worried about me all those holidays, but I can say that I had my best holidays in Venezuela even when I  had many problems in my life, all that experience was my escape.  

8 comentarios:

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...