martes, 8 de octubre de 2019

My future job


All my live I have had high prospect that something amazing will happen in my professional work. Since I was 8 years old I have had a lot of dreams. I remembered when I was at school in first grade telling myself that my dream job was to be a first women President in Venezuela. I know it, it was a bad idea but I wanted to be one of them for a long time. After that, when I grew up I wanted many careers all years long. I wanted to be a lawyer because I always like to speak a lot, also to be a doctor or artist.

I´ll want to work in a Hospital, like a doctor. I´ve never wanted work in office. In a future, I can´t imagine traveling a lot, because to be oral and maxillofacial surgeon demand stability on the place where I will. I don´t know about other people but I can say that in a future I´ll have high expectations about my salary, because to operate people it isn´t easy.


Resultado de imagen para oral and maxillofacial surgeonMy mother is my role mode, she is doctor. She has had influence about me, so with time, I understood that my dream job is related to surgery. I would hope to work like oral and maxillofacial surgeon. I really can imagine it, I fell that it will be amazing because it´s something that I will enjoy.  I will want to operate people with a lot blood because they had an accident or something like that.


Obviously the major that I´ll take will be oral and maxillofacial surgeon. In large part of my live I really wanted to be a doctor but that dream it can´t be, but I never forget my goal and that major is really similar to medicine.

8 comentarios:

  1. The surgeries call my attention too! I hope you can meet your goal.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dentists are better than doctors, nah jk.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm thinking about working in surgery too. Looks like an enjoyable major.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also wanted medicine, I think that most of those who study dentistry wanted medicine

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would also like to surgery, like a doctor, still it would take time be good on that.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I want to be a maxillofacial too, we will start to fight for the position.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I dont like the office too. I think incredible start working in a Hospital giving all your knowledge for the people who needed.

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...