lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My Favourite Place in Chile

One of the places that I love the most in Chile is a town called Ercilla, this is south of Chile, about 7-8 hours from Santiago and about 2 hours from Temuco.  This place I love because it does not have as much pollution as in Santiago, when I am there I feel free to be surrounded by so much nature, everything around me is just vegetation, flora and fauna.  In the countryside there are no buildings or much industrialization, everything is too rural.  

Normally when I go to that place, I am accompanied by my boyfriend with his parents because my boyfriend's whole family lives there, like his grandfather, grandmother, aunts and uncles.  In Ercilla you can do many fun things, like horseback riding, biking or simply taking some time to think and relax whether you are doing yoga or exercise.  I do not go very often to Ercilla because with the university I do not have much time to spare and my boyfriend does not have time either. 


































When we both have time we usually travel on winter vacations or in the summer depending on whether my boyfriend's parents also want to travel with us.

1 comentario:

  1. that place as you describe it makes me remember my favorite place, where everything is calm and clean air :)

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...