martes, 24 de septiembre de 2019

Claudio Hetz a master mind


He inspired me in many things about science, the way in which he dedicated in all related with investigation and science I loved it. I like science a lot, anatomy and investigation, so he is my role model, because he had traveled to many countries to learn and teaching. I would love to follow a way similar he has taken.

Resultado de imagen para claudio hetzLast year I was studying nursing, because my dream at that time was to study medicine. It´s a long story very boring and sad, so not worth telling. All the important things happened in my second class of biology. That day I was very sleepy and I asked myself if studying nursing was worth the effort. So I wasn´t in my better mood, but Biology is my favorite subject and when I had to learn a topic about Apoptosis, I remembered the teacher spoke to us about Claudio Hetz, he taught a very important class because he was the best in that subject.

He was Chilean, tall and very thin. The thing that I was interested about him were the many post degrees he had. He had a lot of papers published and some post degrees he did in Harvard, so you can imagine the amazing teacher he was. The only bad thing was he was always busy, of course I understood that, because he was doing research at that moment, so, he explained class very fast and  I only had five classes with him in all the first semester.


He made me understand that only it´s necessary you have a lot attitude to overcome the challenges and achieve your own goals.

8 comentarios:

  1. Biology teachers are always nice people, and they mostly teach very well, I also had a biology teacher that was very nice too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is seen that he is a very intelligent guy, I wish I could have the opportunity to meet someone like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i have nice memories of my biology teacher too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Science teachers always have something interesting that makes you admire them!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. science teachers always know many very interesting things!

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...