martes, 1 de octubre de 2019

Grey´s Anatomy


Grey's Anatomy Logo.svgMy favorite TV series is Grey´s Anatomy, it´s about five doctors recently graduated of medicine who begin to work in the Seattle Grace hospital, they always wanted to be surgery doctors, for that reason they had to study a lot to achieve their dreams, but during development of the TV series a lot of things happen. It can be defined like a mix of medical emergencies and love relationships. The genre of Grey´s Anatomy is Drama and romance.

 My favorite actor is Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), she is the protagonist of Grey´s Anatomy and a lot of funny and crazy things happen to her in all the series. The other main characters are Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh), Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl), Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) and George O'Malley (TR Knight). They do all the storyline very interesting because without them it can’t be the same, but when one of them died I cried a lot. The director for me is the worst because she has killed a lot characters that I loved. She is Shonda Rhimes.

Resultado de imagen para greys anatomy
My favorite scene and most poignant was when George O´Malley died, I cried a lot and he was one of my favorite men actors, I really felt his death because I can´t believe that he died. I didn´t understand how the director could do that to him.

Grey´s Anatomy has 16 seasons, it is a lot I know, but I recommend it, I don´t know about other people but I can say that this TV series is very good and can be a distraction for a moment when you are very stressed. I like this TV series because it´s about medical emergencies and when I was a child I wanted to be a doctor so I love the grey´s Anatomy since I saw it for the first time.

8 comentarios:

  1. I love Gray's anatomy too! such a good show

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a fantastic serie! I'm in the tenth season, I hope can take it back soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I remember searching for the book, and finding this, it seems pretty nice.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this serie too! I am in the 12 season now!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm in love with the actors of this TV series!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ooo like so much this serie, but i am missing many chapters to see!

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...