lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

MY CAREER CHOISE



The reason to study dentistry was too sudden, because I don’t wanted to be that. When I was child, I want to be the first president of Venezuela but when I grew up I understand that it will be too complicate to get. Also want to study graphic desing but my grandmother didn’t want to be it. When I move to Chile all the things I wanted changed.

 When I have to do the PSU in the 2016, I wanted career completely different like architecture but when I have to decide which career I will want to study, I thought it would be better to take a year to prepare myself better in PSU, all 2017 I did a preuniversity and in that year I realized that I wanted to study medicine, my mother is a doctor and although I never liked blood take into consideration I studied medicine for my taste in science and research, but everything went wrong.  In the PSU of 2017 I did not do as well as I expected and I had to make a decision, my decision was overwhelming, I decided to study nursing to apply for medicine at the University of Chile, but nothing came out as expected. 

When the director of school medicine told me that I could not apply for a medicine degree because I didn`t meet the requirement to apply, my dream was broke. I decided to study another career like odontology, so that the reason because I am studying dentistry. 

My dream was to study medicine but the path of life made me study dentistry.  I don`t know if dentistry will be the career of my dreams but I hope that over the years I like the university career more.  I hope you liked the summary story of my life; there are many more things that were missing to tell you but do not worry, keep reading that the story continues.




2 comentarios:

  1. very sad story but I hope your dream come true

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think is very cute the president thing. Is sad that you aren't study what you like but I really hope that you'll love Odontology as much as I do :)

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...