martes, 9 de abril de 2019

My personal Biography 


My name is Génesis Méndez, I was born in Venezuela on January 12, 1999. My family is very small, it is constituted by my mother, my grandmother and my big brother.  My mother is called Mustiola, my grandmother Ivonne and my older brother is called Daniel.  Since I was little, I enjoyed going out and getting to know new places, when I was eight years old for the first time, it was a trip, which I remember with a lot of love and enthusiasm.  Similarly, when I was fifteen years old, I travelled abroad for the first time, my trip was to Argentina, and I travelled alone with my mother.

I like animals but in my opinion animals are a huge responsibility, my mom does not like animals so I have never had an animal in my entire life.  My brother when he was little had a dog, his name was little and he was a very cute and affectionate dog.  The relationship with my brother is very good, he is very attentive to me and is always there for when I need him, just as I will be for him when he needs it.

I love my country, in my opinion Venezuela is a very beautiful country with many things to know and experience, people are very kind and joy is notorious in the country.  I had many friends in Venezuela that I had to leave due to the condition of my country, the bad situation that the country suffers due to the political problems caused many families to emigrate in search of a better life.  One of those families was mine, in February 2016 my mom gave me the bad news that we had to move to Chile, that's when the great story of my life began.

When I moved to Chile I hated everything, I hated people and what surrounded me, I think it is part of the cycle of life, the adaptation to a new place that you do not like it.  Over time I learned that Chile is a very beautiful country, the people around me and the friends I made at school were very kind to me.  In Chile I did the last year of school that's where I met my best friend, who is my current boyfriend.  Thanks to my boyfriend Fabián my life in Chile was much better than it was at the beginning when I arrived in 2016. 

I am currently living in Chile, now I am studying dentistry at the University of Chile and I have been in the country for about 3 years.  My dream was to study medicine but the path of life made me study dentistry.  I do not know if dentistry will be the career of my dreams but I hope that over the years I like the university career more.  I hope you liked the summary story of my life, there are many more things that were missing to tell you but do not worry, keep reading that the story continues.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...