lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

My Favourite Piece of Technology

I love the technology, I grew up in a period full of technology, and well my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone. I think that I can`t live without it, but I believe that the technology is bad for the family, because cause distance between relatives close. 

animated mobile phone GIFMy cell phone is the most things important for me; a cellphone is a wireless mechanism of the communication that we use to communicate. My first cellphone gave me when I had eight years old, but when I had that age I didn’t know how use a mobile phone because it was my first piece of technology in my life, but with the time I learned how use it. 

Now with twenty years old I know how to use a mobile phone, I use it for search information, look at address, make an assignment, etc. Certainly I use the mobile phone for everything like distraction or responsibilities. 

I often use it only in the morning because with the university I don’t have too much time to use my mobile phone, but when I have time I like to use it in the metro or bus to read books or to look at the social networks like Instagram or WhatsApp when I travel to the university or my house. 

I like to use because is too diverse and I allow to know a world full of opportunity. My life would be like without it will be too much boring; I don’t imagine how will be the communication without mobile phone, but I think that to use too much the mobile phone has a consequence in the life and health of the people.


3 comentarios:

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...