lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

A Photograph I Like

 I took this picture just before traveling to Chile in the immigration gate in the year 2016, and I was with my mother and my older brother . My older brother only traveled to the airport because I needed the document for immigration, but everything happened very fast and it was unbelievable. I like the photograph because it reminds me of a fact that is too  sensitive and is happy.




Before I moved to Chile, I needed a document very important so I can leave to Chile because I requested to my brother if he can give me that document, well my big brother had to travel to Maiquetia airport.  The document that I needed, my father had to sign the document, but The relationship with my father was very difficult, since I was 4 years old I have never had a nice relationship with him, but with the time I learned to accept the fact. So, the same day when I traveled to Chile that day was very cray, because that day I was very sad and my mother too.


Last year my older brother with his girlfriend moved to Chile, so I had not seen him since that day I took the picture , I was very sad with that fact. I Still have family in Venezuela, like my grandmother and my aunt, I hope to see them again someday. 


3 comentarios:

  1. How sad everything. But i hope you are very happy in our country!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm still think that you're identical to your mom!! you 2 are beautiful people<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very nice your photo, I hope that trip has been good and you are having fun in Chile

    ResponderEliminar

POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I don´t remember how many times I say which my dream Master’s degree is. I believe that the more I say “I want it” the easier I will get i...